Aussie Hooper of the Year
The 2018 Aussie Hooper of the Year competition provides all registered participants with the chance to win a prize pack worth over $400 including a signed Matthew Dellavedova singlet and Aussie Hoops basketball ring!
To enter, snap a photo or video of your child enjoying Aussie Hoops on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter before November 23, tagging the official account @AussieHoopsHQ and including a short caption about why your child enjoys basketball.
Congratulations to Hamish Daniels from Brisbane Aussie Hoops, who won Aussie Hooper of the Year for 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The person posting the image of the nominated participant (Entrant) must be a relative of the Entrant, referred to henceforth as their parent/guardian.
- The parent/guardian of the Entrant must post the image between Friday 10 August and Friday 23 November 2018.
- The parent/guardian of the Entrant must have their privacy settings set such that the image can be found publicly.
- The Entrant must be registered into a Aussie Hoops program taking place during 2018.
- The post must include a 'tag' of the official Aussie Hoops account @aussiehoopshq.
- The winner will be determined by Basketball Australia in consultation with its State/Territory member organisations and announced in the week commencing 10th December.