Aussie Hooper of the Year
Basketball Australia is searching for its Vicinity Centres Aussie Hooper of the Year for 2017!
The Vicinity Centres Aussie Hooper of the Year will win a prize pack valued at over $700, including:
- 42-inch Spalding Basketball Ring
- Pair of PEAK Sport Delly1 basketball shoes
- Personalised Spalding Basketball
Entering is easy...
Simply snap a photo or video of your child enjoying Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter before November 30, tagging the official account @AussieHoopsHQ and including a short caption about why your child enjoys basketball! This could include moments like:
- Their first goal
- Their final session
- Participating with their friend
- Joining a club for the first time
Did Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops earlier in 2017?
Not to worry - share a photo/video of your child enjoying their continued participation in basketball in the backyard or at their local basketball club.
Terms and Conditions
- The person posting the image of the nominated participant (Entrant) must be a relative of the Entrant, referred to henceforth as their parent/guardian.
- The parent/guardian of the Entrant must post the image between Monday 11 September and Friday 30 November 2017.
- The parent/guardian of the Entrant must have their privacy settings set such that the image can be found publicly.
- The Entrant must be registered into a Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops program taking place during 2017.
- The post must include a 'tag' of the official Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops account @aussiehoopshq.
- The winner will be determined by Basketball Australia in consultation with its State/Territory member organisations and announced in the week commencing 11th December.