Your role as a local association is to help us grow our great game, and through our Local Centre partnerships, we aim to provide the most current marketing, administration and coaching resources to our Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops Centres supporting them to achieve that.
Our goal is to develop local associations and other affiliated providers to establish an effective and consistent participation pathway at an introductory level, and we are confident that Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops is the most effective program to transition new 5-10 year old participants into local competitions during 2018 and beyond.
A full suite of partnership benefits and requirements can be viewed by submitting an Expression of Interest form, however a shortlist of benefits can be found below:
Education and Training
- Access to an online Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops coaching course, commensurate to the Community Coach level.
- Access to a Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops Coordinator Development resources and webinars.
- Access to insights on best practice for introductory sports programs in coaching, marketing and other areas.
Digital Support and Resources
- Access to a dedicated Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops website, as well as Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops social media platforms.
- Access to a market-leading online registration and payment gateway.
- Access to database collation, segmentation and reporting capabilities.
- Personalised promotional video commercial for your Local Centre for web and social media purposes
- Capacity to act as as an endorsed deliverer of the Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops program through Sporting Schools (where the Centre is delivering a modified Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops program with approved resources), and the associated benefits with this endorsement.
Local Centre Resources
- A complimentary ‘Local Centre Starter Kit’ including coaches’ bag, basketball, markers and whistle; as well as guides for Coaches, Coordinators and Families.
- Access to a variety of digital templates that can be utilised as and when required.
- Access to a variety of nationally approved Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops coaches resources.
- Broad promotional benefits from national advertising and promotional campaigns, as well as Vicinity Centres school holiday activations.
- A professionally designed co-branded logo representing the Vicinity Centres Aussie Hoops logo and the local centre’s
- 25% discount on selected range off official Basketball Australia equipment.
- Prioritised consideration for involvement in National Team events in Australia including game-interval activations and supporting community activities.
- Additional consideration towards any bid to host an Australian Junior Championships event.
- Ticketing offers to selected events such as WNBL Cluster Round.
- High quality and durable participant packs, including:
- Size 5 Spalding Basketball
- PEAK Reversible singlet
- PEAK Drawstring Bag
- Subsidised freight on participant packs.